Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Cross

Click to download large posterOne day as I was sitting
While the sun was setting I heard the lord say
“would you carry the cross day by day
I thought for a moment and said ‘yes’
Thinking I would pass the test
But then I asked Him how big the cross
To that He replied
“not more than your shoulder across”
I asked will it be heavy
He said “not more than you could carry”
I asked again
“Lord! Will you help to carry till the end?”
Then the Lord answered in His love and compassion
“If I am not with you I would not give my cross to you”.

1 comment:

  1. Now I understand that the difficulties
    outside of me has been given to me by God.
    I feel, not for my happiness here,
    but for my the eternal best.
    Now I understand that loving God
    Is however with me…..

    Thank you for these blessing cards here!
    I feel, God produced these cards for me!

    Leo from Finland


    ReplyDelete